St. Mary's Hospital
Seton Health provides Capital Region residents with exceptional care from 20 locations around the region. Our focus is on delivering quality care to all our residents and doing it in your community or neighborhood.
Anchored by St. Mary’s Hospital in Troy, Seton Health has a 155 year tradition of providing the Capital Region of New York with the best possible care with a focus on serving the entire person - body, mind and spirit.
Our mission — providing care for every resident no matter the problem or the means — is a driving force behind our commitment to our community and to ensuring that we have the best trained staff utilizing the most up-to-date technology.
As one of the area’s leading community hospitals, St. Mary’s Hospital offers a wide variety of services and programs including:
- One of the region’s best emergency rooms with an emphasis on providing patients with quick and efficient treatments through our staff of board-certified emergency physicians.
- Surgical facilities to accommodate general and ambulatory procedures of all types, including laparoscopic and laser.
- A full range of medical imaging procedures, including CT scanning, nuclear imaging and MRI.
- A modern up-to-date 12-bed Intensive Care Unit - large enough to meet all critical patient needs, small enough that to ensure safe and personal patient care delivery.
- Specialized inpatient units including oncology/hospice, pediatrics, addiction services, medical/surgical, orthopedics and diabetes.